Vanguard Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Open Beta

Go down

Regarding Open Beta Empty Regarding Open Beta

Post by Eleanor Wed May 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to get the forums up and running as a "community hub" so to speak. GM's have been talking about the closing of closed beta tests, and coming out with open beta very soon after that (possibly same day), with that being said, I wanted to create the forums a central hub for each member to be able to contact me as soon as the open beta is ready to be played.

I please ask that each member of the guild register on the forums, and whether or not you have a mic, be active in the Teamspeak. If you don't have a mic, you can listen and talk to us through the guild chat. I will be making a list of players that have already registered here, IF YOU ARE GOING BY A DIFFERENT NAME IN THE OPEN BETA, PLEASE ALERT ME, I AM MAKING A LIST OF PLAYERS THAT CAME HERE, REGISTERED, AND GAVE ME THEIR NAME FOR OPEN BETA.

We will be making the guild as soon as I hit level 20, which shouldn't be too long. The hardest struggle for open beta will be the struggle for 1g, so I please ask that members pitch in to help get the guild running if need be.

That is all for now guys, continue having fun, and I hope to see each one of you at open beta!
Eleanor
Eleanor
Admin

https://eosvanguard.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum